Docker is a great tool for containerizing your application. To get your app ready to run in production using Docker, you first need to learn Docker and understand its use-cases.
Below are some series of videos to get started with Docker from scratch and how to use it in production:
- Introduction To Docker – Understand basics of docker, virtualization
- Running A Container – A video tutorial explaining how to run a container from a docker image.
- Deploy Static Website as Docker Container – Learn to deploy a static website using docker.
- Deploy NodeJS App with Docker – Deploying or running NodeJS app with docker.
- Run Rails App with Docker – How to run “Ruby On Rails” application with docker.
- Run Flask App with Docker – How to run Flask application using Docker.
- Run Docker in Production using AWS ECS – Learn to run application on AWS ECS service based on Docker.